Homeschool Success supports you as you homeschool through high school. We will help you navigate the college admissions process with as little stress and as much joy as possible. Through email and videoconferencing we serve families in the United States and internationally. We provide customized services designed to meet the needs of individual homeschoolers. You may choose to receive help with just a single aspect of the process or every step of the way.
Some of the areas we can assist with include:
- Academic planning for middle and high school
- Planning meaningful extracurricular, work, volunteer, and community experiences
- Test planning for ACT, SAT, AP, and SAT subject tests
- Identifying colleges that are a good fit academically, socially, and financially
- Outsourcing and dual enrollment
- Understanding the college admissions timeline and special considerations for homeschoolers
- Homeschool documents for admissions including transcript, school profile, course descriptions and counselor letters
- Essay coaching
- Maximizing eligibility for scholarships and financial aid
- Common Application and Coalition Applications for homeschool applicants. Other applications including MIT and University of California system.
- Identifying your child’s strengths and developing the “hook” or “brand” to make your student’s application stand out
- Practice for scholarships and admissions interviews
- College options for unschoolers or more relaxed homeschoolers
- Planning for gifted and academically accelerated students
- Strategies for development of organizational, study, and life skills necessary for successful transition from homeschooling to college
- Considerations for students with learning disabilities and health concerns
- Comparing offers and decision making
We welcome the opportunity to be a part of the final steps in your homeschooling journey.