Our Goal: To equip you with the information you need to be an effective high school guidance counselor to your child.
Our Process: Homeschool Success supports you as you homeschool through high school. We will help you navigate the college admissions process with as little stress and as much joy as possible. Through email, phone, we serve homeschoolers in the United States and internationally. We provide customized services designed to meet the needs of individual homeschoolers. You may choose to receive help with just a single aspect of the process, such as transcripts, or more comprehensive guidance. Some of the areas we can assist with include:
- Homeschool transcript review
- Planning high school courses
- Maximizing eligibility for scholarships and financial aid
- Planning extracurricular, work, volunteer, and community experiences
- Test planning for ACT, SAT, SAT subject tests
- Record keeping and documentation including counselor letters and transcripts
- Earning college credit while in high school through AP, CLEP and dual enrollment
- Understanding the college admissions timeline and special considerations for homeschoolers
- Essay planning and revision
- Identifying your child’s strengths and developing the “hook” or “brand” to make your student’s application stand out.
- Strategies for development of organizational, study, and life skills necessary for successful transition from homeschooling to college
- Developing a college list
- Considerations for students with disabilities
- Comparing offers and decision making
We welcome the opportunity to be a part of the final steps in your homeschooling journey. Please contact me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.